Join the river's digital twin
The digital twins of the river provide opportunities to share efforts and results with all the stakeholders in the water sector, local authorities, consultancy firms, various users, scientists and students.
The community of users and contributors plays a fundamental role in this by allowing a better understanding of the uses and the full potential of this innovative service in constant evolution, for the benefit of the territory.
You can take part in this community in several ways, depending on your profession, your expectations and ambitions:
- Access the user guides to discover the tools and learn easily to be quickly operational
- Take part in the events that are regularly organised and exchange with the participants
- Express your expectations for future developments
- Show your support for this programme
- Be part of the creation of the governance of the digital twins of the river in order to build the roadmap of evolution from :
- regional priorities identified through climate emergency and socio-economic needs
- scientific opportunities offered by the academic world and the latest technologies available
- Contribute to the improvement of the source code of the digital twins